Include teas in our diet to lose weight can be very useful, because they allow us to reduce fluid retention thanks to its diuretic properties. There are infusions and teas that, along with exercise and a good diet, can help you lose weight as they help the body to eliminate fluids, toxins and fiber. Therefore, they can be good solutions to make it easier for our body to eliminate fats and reduce the level of blood cholesterol. Even so, it is important to emphasize that these medicinal herbs are not miraculous remedies and do not act on their own. Therefore, in order to achieve results, it will be essential to include them within a healthy and balanced diet. In this way, we can find beneficial effects in many teas and infusions that, in addition to helping to eliminate fats, help to maintain vital organs such as the liver or pancreas in good condition. Next we will comment some of them. Do not forget to consult a doctor and a nutritionist in case your goal is to take off a few kilos or take a truly balanced diet that is right for you.
Teas and Infusions to Help You Lose Weight
The first of these teas to lose weight is green tea, an herb rich in antioxidants such as catechins and isoflavones. These compounds help the body prevent premature aging of cells. In addition, they promote circulation and stimulate the metabolism. This allows reducing the hardening of the walls of the arteries.
- Green tea can be taken as an infusion, either hot or ice cream, or combined with other ingredients.
- It can also be prepared in powder form as an added ingredient to other recipes.
- On the other hand, green tea capsules exist, although in this case, the quality of their effects will depend on their manufacture and origin.
In the case of deciding to ingest green tea by means of this last method, the most advisable thing is to consult with a specialist who can advise us on the recommended doses. Thanks to its contribution of potassium and magnesium, green tea favors the elimination of liquids.
This plant has good properties to eliminate extra fluid from our body. Being a diuretic infusion, it avoids the retention of liquids and favors the elimination of toxins.
- Its leaves stand out for being rich in magnesium, calcium, iron and potassium, which are very important nutrients for metabolism.
- On the other hand, it helps to regulate the digestive processes and improves the rhythm of the metabolism, which favors the sensation of satiety.
This allows the consumption of artichoke to make us feel sated with smaller amounts of food. This way we can better control food intake and help us maintain a more balanced diet.
Fucus is brown algae that can be divided into many different types. This plant has high levels of potassium and magnesium, which contributes to the elimination of body fluids. In addition,
“Fucus is rich in algin , a substance that can absorb up to 100 times its own weight in water”.
This favors even more its ability to avoid the retention of body fluids. On the other hand, fucus gives us carbohydrates and has good laxative and diuretic properties. They also highlight its high levels of iodine, which stimulates the thyroid glands. Now, except for its beneficial effects in relation to fluid retention, there are no clear examples about the contribution of this plant as one of the teas to lose weight.
The consumption of this infusion favors the reduction of calorie intake. Like the rest of drinks from medicinal herbs, it favors the elimination of liquids. With a habitual consumption of cayenne pepper, we can stimulate our metabolism up to 25%.
- To consume an adequate amount of cayenne pepper, it is advisable to take a teaspoon daily, divided between lunch and dinner.
- This can provide beneficial effects related to weight loss, provided that it is properly combined with a balanced and healthy diet.
Taking infusions prepared from star anise contributes to weight loss. In addition, it is a great diuretic that helps the body eliminate toxins properly and prevents fluid retention.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 2 or 3 seeds of star anise
- Add 2 or 3 seeds of star anise in a cup of boiling water and consume the infusion once a day.
The infusions of mint are another of the teas to lose weight that helps to satisfy the appetite. In this way, we can better control food intake and burn calories more noticeably.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves (15 g)
- Heat a cup of water and, when it reaches a boil, add the mint leaves and let it infuse for a few minutes.
- Strain and consume.
Like the other mentioned infusions, it also helps to avoid fluid retention, with its consequent weight loss.
what is the best tea to drink for weight loss, best tea for weight loss and bloating, tummy fat reducing tea, best weight loss tea detox, homemade herbal tea for weight loss, slim tea for weight loss, oolong tea weight loss, does tea make you fat, jrsupplementreviews.com, jrsupplementreviews, jr supplement reviews
#whatisthebestteatodrinkforweightloss #bestteaforweightlossandbloating #tummyfatreducingtea #bestweightlossteadetox #homemadeherbalteaforweightloss #slimteaforweightloss #oolongteaweightloss #doesteamakeyoufat #jrsupplementreviewscom #jrsupplementreviews